- 01-22-2014, 08:06 PM #2
- 29 Posts
Re: X Keeps Restarting
Put it in safe mode it might be an app you recently installed. Press power button. Hold the on screen power off for 5sec and it will ask to reboot in safe mode.
Keep the phone in safe mode for a little while and see if reboots stop. If they do then an app is your culprit. If it continues a system file might be corrupt and you will need a factory reset.
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
- By redddog in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:24 PM
- By smallsz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
- By mwiles629 in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:53 PM
- By weksa in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:30 PM
- By chicho1989 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:13 AM