Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth calling problem

Hey everyone, I've noticed since getting the Kitkat update, whenever I'm on a call, the Bluetooth will disconnect after about 5 mins then will reconnect in about a minute. And it will continue to do that every couple of mins. I'm using a Plantronics Voyager Legend on a Sprint Moto X with stock software. I've tried unpairing it and resetting the phone. And I have no trouble listening to music, nor did I have trouble before the update.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Bluetooth calling problem

Quote Originally Posted by Carkid367 View Post
    Hey everyone, I've noticed since getting the Kitkat update, whenever I'm on a call, the Bluetooth will disconnect after about 5 mins then will reconnect in about a minute. And it will continue to do that every couple of mins. I'm using a Plantronics Voyager Legend on a Sprint Moto X with stock software. I've tried unpairing it and resetting the phone. And I have no trouble listening to music, nor did I have trouble before the update.

Posted via Android Central App
    Well, it looks like that this is the bug with KitKat update. I am afraid but i think you have to wait for the next KitKat update which would include the bug fix, and may be you should drop an email to the developers regarding this bug.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bluetooth calling problem

I hadn't realized there was an update for my bluetooth, which I thought i signed up to receive notfications for updates, but since updating the headset, it hasn't disconnected, but I will try throughout the day to see.