Moto X: Compass always 45 degrees off
As the title says Maps thinks I'm looking 45* off to one side. I tried a few of those compass apps to calibrate but nothing works. Any suggestions or a good app to try?
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-26-2014 at 12:04 PM.
- 01-26-2014, 01:40 AM #2
- 01-26-2014, 03:36 AM #3
- 01-26-2014, 10:23 AM #4
- 01-26-2014, 12:22 PM #5
- 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM #6
- 28 Posts
Re: Moto X: Compass always 45 degrees off
Same here, & my old HTC did it too. Pretty sure it's a G Maps thing & it's been around for a while. It's also kind of random as to how far off the angle is each time I see the problem. One time it was just rotating around like I was spinning in circles.
- By Bren Bren1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Hawkhe in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:54 AM
- By Idiotekque in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:03 PM
- By sarkycow in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Michael Tennessee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:53 AM