Moto X $100-off codes: share them here!

bandityo

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Got me mine, heres my wife..good through today only
VDayX-FKAE-IY3O-ZIMF-D7DM

Someone please use it! this phone is sweet!

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Here is one. Expires tonight at midnight.

Moto X without contract $299.99/16GB or*$349.99/32GB*& Developer Edition.

**VDayX-EZUV-EYBR-WKTR-QWBT**2/3/14 11:59PM EST

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I've tried to send PMs to people but my "Sent Items" folder always shows 0 messages afterward. Very frustrating! Anyone know why this might be???

If anyone has a code they could PM me I'd greatly appreciate it. I've done a ton of research, asked questions on here, and am finally ready to finally pull the trigger.

EDIT. Think I figured it out. In the profile settings the option to NOT save a copy of sent messages in the sent messages folder is the default, which I think is odd:

--
Sent Private Messages:

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Don't save a copy of sent messages
--

Last edited:

Shannon103

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Neone.

It worked and I've got the $30 off!
:D

Is the promo only valid until 2/3/14 11:59PM EST, or is that only for the code? (code has to be used before specified time)

tjrssibelle

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to send PMs to people but my "Sent Items" folder always shows 0 messages afterward. Very frustrating! Anyone know why this might be???

If anyone has a code they could PM me I'd greatly appreciate it. I've done a ton of research, asked questions on here, and am finally ready to finally pull the trigger.

EDIT. Think I figured it out. In the profile settings the option to NOT save a copy of sent messages in the sent messages folder is the default, which I think is odd:

--
Sent Private Messages:

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Don't save a copy of sent messages
--

There are multiple available codes from the last few posts above yours

Sent from my VERIZON LG G2

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
If any regular posters need a code, PM me. The person who was going to use mine decided she didn't want to spend the money.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Heres my code. I decided not to use it as I have a X already but wanted a wood back. Now that Lenovo bought em, it turned me off from making a repeat purchase.

VDayX-LIQX-7G4T-V6WY-RXUH

Posted via Android Central App

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
unused: VDayX-FKAE-IY3O-ZIMF-EFKK

- - - Updated - - -

nothing about the purchase by lennovo will affect the moto x

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Neone.

It worked and I've got the $30 off!
:D

Is the promo only valid until 2/3/14 11:59PM EST, or is that only for the code? (code has to be used before specified time)

Good deal. Glad it went to good use. I originally requested it thinking I would order another one for my girlfriend, however ended up giving her mine in the end. I did not want it to get wasted, glad you got to use it!

Enjoy! I love the moto x.

That is the code expiration date BTW.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The code from post #60 needs to be used. I received an email today saying that it is still good until 11:59 pm. Someone please use that code so it doesn't get wasted.

tmann202

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
How long to these codes last? I got one in a PM the other day but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I assumed it would last until FEB 14th!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance