Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default AT&T carrier brand x

    Does everyone always have the AT&T letters in there status bar at all times? My other X wasn't like that it's pretty annoying it takes up a majority of my status bar

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #2  

    Default Re: AT&T carrier brand x

    Mine takes up 1/6th of mine at most, but yes it is always there.

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: AT&T carrier brand x

    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    Mine takes up 1/6th of mine at most, but yes it is always there.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Damn it stupid AT&T they're so ******* stupid

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #4  

    Default Re: AT&T carrier brand x

    Quote Originally Posted by DS1331 View Post
    Does everyone always have the AT&T letters in there status bar at all times? My other X wasn't like that it's pretty annoying it takes up a majority of my status bar

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    I'm guessing your other X was an XT1053 which is the unlocked GSM 'T-Mobile' variant. Insurance must have replaced it with the AT&T specific variant. When I ordered mine I was split between which carrier I was going to use so I decided on the T-Mobile variant because of the lack of carrier branding.

    Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: AT&T carrier brand x

    Quote Originally Posted by efyoiphone View Post
    I'm guessing your other X was an XT1053 which is the unlocked GSM 'T-Mobile' variant. Insurance must have replaced it with the AT&T specific variant. When I ordered mine I was split between which carrier I was going to use so I decided on the T-Mobile variant because of the lack of carrier branding.

    Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    Definitely a good choice this stupid att letters in the status bar take up at least 2-3 notification spaces

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T HTC One X 4.2.2 Update
    By wizzrah in forum HTC One X
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 12:22 PM
  2. Alaskan carrier disabled system update...
    By jessman1988 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:53 AM
  3. S3 is stuck at Samsung logo
    By coveretess in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:08 PM
  4. AT&T KitKat coming tomorrow
    By cdknight in forum AT&T HTC One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:48 PM
  5. Moto X reception on AT&T vs. iPhone 4S
    By jchan1982 in forum Moto X
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions