Did you get an inscription/signature on your Moto X?

??

• Total voters

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Moto Maker wasnt available for vzw when I got mine ,but I still wouldnt have gotten it done even if it had been.

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep...efyoiphone prominently displayed on the back. For all the iSheep in my family lol

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
yup, "if found: me@emaildomain"

I figured that would be handy if I misplace the phone, and didn't see any downside. I have never sold a phone, so I don't care about resale value, and the print looks very tidy. And I have misplaced lots of other stuff.

I wouldn't have bothered with motomaker just for that, but motomaker was the only way to get 32gb on Sprint, and once you are playing with motomaker, it's no extra effort to do some other minor customization. I also got purple accents. (on an otherwise stock-colored phone.) Makes it look like mine. Again, not worth the bother of waiting for it to be shipped and all, but a nice freebie once you are on motomaker.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yep. First name Last name

I thought I might get tired of having a cute saying on it, and I didn't want my email address on it.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
According to the Motorola design gallery, 71% of people get an inscription.

I did and got "Climb On!" to reference rock climbing.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
no because I got a walnut back and I wanted to keep it clean as possible for resale value. It will already have verizon on it (yuck!). Plan is to trade up to the Moto X2 but with the Lenovo deal, idk.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yup. It's my phone, and I want everyone to know it's my phone. So I got my initial on the back, and the customized welcome screen. As far as resale, people often buy my phones because of the mint condition I keep them in, and they get a great price. They won't care about one letter on the back, they'll slap a case on it. What they'll be more concerned with is the personal color scheme I went with. :)

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
No, for resale value purposes. But, I kind of regret it sometimes. You only live once. And it's only a phone. I should have put "We Are" on there to go with my Penn State design. Next time.

Sent from my Moto X

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I did. Not concerned about resale value since I don't plan on selling it. But I couldn't get the custom welcome since I'm on Verizon.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I did. Not concerned about resale value since I don't plan on selling it. But I couldn't get the custom welcome since I'm on Verizon.

I got the custom welcome and I'm on Verizon. I've only had it 2 weeks so maybe that's the difference.

Posted via Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
You only live once. And it's only a phone.

Pretty much my attitude. Plus, this was my chance to go for it and get something that wouldn't be found in a store.

Not concerned about resale value since I don't plan on selling it. But I couldn't get the custom welcome since I'm on Verizon.

What do you mean? I have a custom welcome message on my Verizon Moto X, and I've had it since late November/early December.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Inscription no... Power on yes "Raider Nation"

EDIT: In the end decided not to
Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much my attitude. Plus, this was my chance to go for it and get something that wouldn't be found in a store.

What do you mean? I have a custom welcome message on my Verizon Moto X, and I've had it since late November/early December.

I never saw the option for it when I actually ordered it.

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
It's definitely there for the power up. My power up reads "I hate iPhone" and on the first back I had my name put on but on the second back I went with the wood and made sure they didn't put on the AT&T LOGO or the ghost writing.. Perks of working there. I think I might change it out again we have new colors coming out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar