Did you get an inscription/signature on your Moto X?

??

• Total voters

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It's definitely there for the power up. My power up reads "I hate iPhone" and on the first back I had my name put on but on the second back I went with the wood and made sure they didn't put on the AT&T LOGO or the ghost writing.. Perks of working there. I think I might change it out again we have new colors coming out

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So you have multiple back covers?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(4931742)

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Actually, during my order I choose inscription. Later thought I will have problem during resale and asked the Moto team to remove it. Though I got confirmation that the inscribe has been removed.

But, in the end, they missed the request and I got one with the inscription :)

If you ask me, I am liking it and I don't regret :)

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine has "X X X" on the back. I'm returning it for a wood back while the $75 discount is in place. I'll probably get the same inscription again. Power on message says "Straight Edge". And just FYI, you can easily erase the boot up message. When you factory reset the phone, it gives you the option to do so. Just in case some people are afraid of lower resale value.

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
There is a new red, blue, orange, titanium, and darker titanium. We are currently testing them

stameyryan

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
So how easy is it to pop them off and change the back covers? I have seen the iFixit tear down but is it really that easy or do you need special tools?

It very easy to pop them off and the only tool you need is a plastic pic/flat edge. Just remove your sim door and place the flat edge there and gently pry the only issue I have seen is there is a mic gasket at the top of the cover that helps keep the phone water resistant

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Mine says "USA Made"
I work in usa auto manufacturing, so having a phone made here in the usa is a point of pride for me.

Posted via Android Central App

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Moto X for a family member and just for the thought of keeping it simple and incase of resale if they didn't like the phone I put Moto X on both.

Alex_Hong

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Sort of. I've placed and order and am waiting for mine to ship. I just have my twitter handle inscribed on the back with no power on message. The current Moto X i am using doesn't have an inscription though. Once I get the one with inscription, i'll sell my current one.

Normally I would have left it blank so that there is still resale value (i buy and sell phones often). But I like the Moto X so much that I don't really care. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech