Moto X: Nav bar dissapearing
so after the kitkat update i had no issues with this, but for the past week i've been noticing that my x gets stuck in full screen mode. sometimes in the gmail app, but it's also happened on my homescreen, so i'm left with no navigation bar. nothing else to do but reset the phone. anyone else experiencing this?
- 01-31-2014, 09:49 AM #2
- By Kawiesh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:50 AM
- By LindaBT in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
- By jayboiandroid in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:30 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:24 AM
- By winowil in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:49 PM