Problems with My Exchange Account
I am hoping Android 4.4.2 drops soon as I cannot connect to my office Exchange account. I heard 4.4.2 will address this issue.
I even tried MailWise Beta which seems like a great Email client.
Does anyone know where I can send a complaint to at Motorola? I would think this is a big issue for some people. I know not everyone is affected which seems strange.
My office is running Exchange Server 2010 and No Certificates are required. The error message returned is that I don't have Permission to Sync with the Server. My office Administrator says my settings are correct.
Thanks for any comments.
- 01-31-2014, 09:54 AM #2
Re: Problems with My Exchange Account
By a stroke of luck, my problem is solved!
I received an email from my Outlook server - After you reach the maximum, you can't create additional partnerships until you delete existing ones from your account. To do so, sign in to Outlook Web App, click Options > Phone > Mobile Phones, and delete any unused partnerships.
I deleted a few old mobile devices and I was able to set up my Exchange account successfully.
- 01-31-2014, 10:50 AM #4
- By usmashrink in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:03 PM
- By saicrazy09 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Viigen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:04 AM
- By lexfrancis in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 10:28 AM
- By DocGo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 08:45 AM