Moto X: Ordered $349 Dev GSM

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Thursday morning placed the order and saw "up to 7 days to ship" at checkout.

Two hours later, I got an email saying "5 days to ship."

This morning (Friday) got an email "Shipped," with FedEx tracking.

Due here Monday.

Wooo Hooo.

Last edited by a moderator:

younger996

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Ordered $349 Dev GSM

I ordered mine on Wednesday and it was shipped on Thursday. Unfortunately, I have to wait for my sister in AZ to ship it to me in Ireland. I won't be bumping into many people with the same phone!!
Can't wait.

Tapatalked from my G PAD 8.3

alienlandingpad

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Glad to hear just put in my order (cost me $30 more, missed the sale!) and they are also saying 7 days. But in stock on the website.

MZ2215

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine Thursday morning, was delivered this morning. I figure the DE's ship a little quicker as there is no customization needed.

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the DE on Saturday morning. I hope they send me the same confirmation on shipping to get it faster than the 7 day wait period posted on their site.

Posted via Android Central App

jasoraso

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the VZW DE on Friday night; got an email Saturday that it could be up to 7 days.

The site says "In Stock" though, so I'm hopeful it won't be 7 days, since I sold my VZW white moto x on Saturday night :(

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Should be sooner. I ordered last Monday late afternoon and received the phone on Thursday.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine last night around 11 EST - really having trouble deciding if I want to switch back to Android. I love my Q10 - well, I love the Hub and the keyboard. Communications is wicked fast and easy, but I'm also tired of not being able to do many of the things I like about android. I miss Google music, Waze (that works properly), Google Now and a nice screen for viewing stuff. Can't wait to get it (says Saturday) and start messing around with it. Who knows if I'll ultimately keep or sell, but will never know unless I try it out.

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
As stated that it would in the receipt, arrived yesterday afternoon. Already KitKatted and cleaned of "junk." My few favorite apps installed and life is good.

Gotta say, this is **slick** it is fast and smooth. Had to nobble a bunch of stuff I don't use but that will help with battery life.

Hang in there, it is worth the wait.

NFC is a nice surprise, I hadn't noticed it on the specs list.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech