Sorry, if this was asked before, but I just can't find answer anywhere ... got Moto X recently ...
Question: while on the phone, using headphones, I can mute/unmute the call by either pressing the mic on the headset itself or on the phone dial screen ... all good so far ...
However there is NO audible confirmation (click/double click or something like that) when I mute/unmute. This is quite annoying while the phone screen is not available (in the pocket, driving, ...) or simply when the screen shuts off ... I have no idea, if I am on the mute or not ...
My old phone made two distinct sounds while going to mute/unmute to clearly identify (without looking at the screen) what the status is ...
Is it a setting I am missing? Or ... ?
- 02-05-2014, 02:42 PM #2
Re: Mute/Unmute notification
You may want to look into a third party app from the app store, I don't believe there is a stock option to get an audible alert when you mute the mic.
Posted via Android Central App on my Moto XCurrent Device: Moto X VZW
Previous: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Droid
Before Android: Palm Pre, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Pearl, iPhone (Original), Sidekick XL
- By MayDHD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:44 AM
- By donaldshimoda in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2014, 12:39 AM
- By chrisngrod in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:21 AM
- By matti0827 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:45 PM
- By squirlystub in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:05 PM