- 13 Posts
Just got my 32gb Verizon Moto X..
Yes yes another thread about a new user. Just wanted to say it's an awesome phone - coming from a iPhone 5. I've taken a few camera shots and it doesn't seem THAT bad but time till tell.
It also came with 4.4 from the Moto X factory.
There's no "easy" root for 4.4 yet right? I guess I'll install Nova and hide the apps till I can freeze them with Titanium.
- 02-08-2014, 04:01 PM #2
Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
- 6,004 Posts
- By Suey Chu in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:30 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
- By Neole in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:17 PM
- By Suey Chu in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
- By p1ratesofchad in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:27 PM