Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    shamefulzero's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    ROM
    ICS

    Default Google Now launcher?

    The GNL in T-Mobile and Sprint stores don't have Google now when u swipe to the left. It just has home screens like the og android. How do I deactivate that on my Google now launcher so I can get it like the ones in the stores?
  2. #2  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    5,502 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,581 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

    The Google Now on the left is only on the Nexus 5. You'd have to sideload it if you want it on another phone

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

    R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by shamefulzero View Post
    The GNL in T-Mobile and Sprint stores don't have Google now when u swipe to the left. It just has home screens like the og android. How do I deactivate that on my Google now launcher so I can get it like the ones in the stores?
    You have to turn off Google now to turn it off.

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    shamefulzero's Avatar

    Posts
    236 Posts
    ROM
    ICS

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by warfare003 View Post
    You have to turn off Google now to turn it off.

    Posted via Android Central App
    It still worked in the stores, by holding down the home button.
  5. #5  
    jschu22's Avatar

    Posts
    255 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

    Its an entirely different launcher. Do a search on Google.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

  7. #7  

    Default Re: Google Now launcher?

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    The Google Now on the left is only on the Nexus 5. You'd have to sideload it if you want it on another phone

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    When I had the Google launcher it was to the left. And I got a Moto X!

    Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Best alternative Launcher for the S4 Mini
    By jevalladares in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:08 AM
  2. Everyones Preferred Launcher?
    By AniKhan in forum Moto G
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:40 PM
  3. Google voice typing
    By OverIphone in forum LG Optimus G Pro
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 07:50 PM
  4. Google is winning because of services & Android
    By smoledman in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:58 PM
  5. MK908 TV Box network connection issues due to Google Play Services
    By ric0003 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

B