Ordered 1/30, still not shipped

BlahGeek

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
(my first post :p )
I ordered my Moto X on the 30th with an expected delivery time at Feb 7th, but it's still not shipped yet... It seems that almost everyone has got their phones before the given expected delivery time.... That's making me worried, truly. :(

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Get on Google + and tag Punit Soni and Matt Jones. They will be able to help more than the call center.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

geekfab

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Woah that does seem like a long time. I've heard the DEs take longer (not sure why). Ordered mine yesterday and got the "We're assembling it" email today. Have you received that at least? I would definitely call.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Unless there's been a huge run on them, there must be something else causing this. I ordered my DE 2 Mondays ago and received 3 days later. Ordered a Moto Maker ebony one a week later and it took just an extra day to get out.

Posted via Android Central App

TNScrambler

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 2 gsm unlocked phones on the 3rd...one 16 GB and one 32gb wood back...received both on Friday the 7th.

Posted via Android Central App

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
It might have to do with the options you selected, can you tell us the options you went with? I know when I ordered mine some people were saying that some of the options were showing as backordered until March. You might want to get ahold of Motorola Mobility customer service and see if they can find out what the hold up is.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
(my first post :p )
I ordered my Moto X on the 30th with an expected delivery time at Feb 7th, but it's still not shipped yet... It seems that almost everyone has got their phones before the given expected delivery time.... That's making me worried, truly. :(
something went wrong with your order. You need to call ASAP.

BlahGeek

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for all your replies!

So i called them today and it turns out that my order had been cancelled... That's wired since i've never got any emails about this and the status has always been "assembling"...

anyway i'm going to place another order... I'll let you know when i get my new Moto X :p

jim1405

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Sunday, got an email Monday it was in production, another email today, Tuesday, saying it shipped Monday and will be here tomorrow. GSM unlocked, 16gb

geekfab

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Sunday, got an email Monday it was in production, another email today, Tuesday, saying it shipped Monday and will be here tomorrow. GSM unlocked, 16gb

Lucky, I ordered Sunday, got an email saying they're assembling it on Monday. No email saying it's shipped yet. :( I ordered the GSM Unlocked 32gb

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all your replies!

So i called them today and it turns out that my order had been cancelled... That's wired since i've never got any emails about this and the status has always been "assembling"...

anyway i'm going to place another order... I'll let you know when i get my new Moto X :p

Congrats... thats weird it got cancelled

geekfab

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Lucky, I ordered Sunday, got an email saying they're assembling it on Monday. No email saying it's shipped yet. :( I ordered the GSM Unlocked 32gb

I take that back, literally seconds after posting I got an email saying it's shipped and to expect it tomorrow. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol