Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Ordered 1/30, still not shipped

(my first post :P )
    I ordered my Moto X on the 30th with an expected delivery time at Feb 7th, but it's still not shipped yet... It seems that almost everyone has got their phones before the given expected delivery time.... That's making me worried, truly.

Default Re: Ordered 1/30, still not shipped

Did you order the Developer edition? Those take longer to ship.

Call them.

Get on Google + and tag Punit Soni and Matt Jones. They will be able to help more than the call center.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Woah that does seem like a long time. I've heard the DEs take longer (not sure why). Ordered mine yesterday and got the "We're assembling it" email today. Have you received that at least? I would definitely call.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    478 Global Posts

Unless there's been a huge run on them, there must be something else causing this. I ordered my DE 2 Mondays ago and received 3 days later. Ordered a Moto Maker ebony one a week later and it took just an extra day to get out.

Posted via Android Central App

I ordered 2 gsm unlocked phones on the 3rd...one 16 GB and one 32gb wood back...received both on Friday the 7th.

Posted via Android Central App

It might have to do with the options you selected, can you tell us the options you went with? I know when I ordered mine some people were saying that some of the options were showing as backordered until March. You might want to get ahold of Motorola Mobility customer service and see if they can find out what the hold up is.

I ordered 32gb unlocked GSM on the 8th and it shipped out today. So I would get on contact with them.
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlahGeek View Post
    (my first post :P )
    I ordered my Moto X on the 30th with an expected delivery time at Feb 7th, but it's still not shipped yet... It seems that almost everyone has got their phones before the given expected delivery time.... That's making me worried, truly.
    something went wrong with your order. You need to call ASAP.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Thanks for all your replies!

So i called them today and it turns out that my order had been cancelled... That's wired since i've never got any emails about this and the status has always been "assembling"...

anyway i'm going to place another order... I'll let you know when i get my new Moto X :P
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

So i called them today and it turns out that my order had been cancelled... That's wired since i've never got any emails about this and the status has always been "assembling"...
    I never got a shipment notice and they shipped my moto x.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Ordered Sunday, got an email Monday it was in production, another email today, Tuesday, saying it shipped Monday and will be here tomorrow. GSM unlocked, 16gb

Quote Originally Posted by jim1405 View Post
    Ordered Sunday, got an email Monday it was in production, another email today, Tuesday, saying it shipped Monday and will be here tomorrow. GSM unlocked, 16gb
    Lucky, I ordered Sunday, got an email saying they're assembling it on Monday. No email saying it's shipped yet. I ordered the GSM Unlocked 32gb

Thanks for all your replies!

anyway i'm going to place another order... I'll let you know when i get my new Moto X :P
    Congrats... thats weird it got cancelled
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat

Quote Originally Posted by geekfab View Post
    Lucky, I ordered Sunday, got an email saying they're assembling it on Monday. No email saying it's shipped yet. I ordered the GSM Unlocked 32gb

I take that back, literally seconds after posting I got an email saying it's shipped and to expect it tomorrow.