- 74 Posts
Verizon APN settings
Is there a way to change APN settings on this phone? I am trying to fix my MMS issues. When I go to the settings, everything is grayed out and I can't edit the current APN. Also, there is no option to add an APN.
I am on Verizon and have the Developer Edition.
- 02-22-2014, 11:52 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 02-23-2014, 12:11 AM #3
Re: Verizon APN settings
For stock, I believe that you can only edit the apn when you use a non verizon sim
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 02-23-2014, 09:11 AM #4
- 02-24-2014, 11:24 AM #5a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 02-24-2014, 11:42 AM #6
- By TomBrooklyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:55 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Cherev in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Prashanthc85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:04 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:13 PM