Moto X Sprint 4.4.2 invite being sent out

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just received my invite for the Sprint Moto X soak test for presumably Kit Kat 4.4.2. If you are part of the Motorola Feedback Network then keep your eyes peeled for the invite.

Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

slacker032

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I just received my invite for the Sprint Moto X soak test for presumably Kit Kat 4.4.2. If you are part of the Motorola Feedback Network then keep your eyes peeled for the invite.

Did you just fill out the survey or have you actually received the OTA already?

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just the survey... Waiting on the OTA... I know, a little pre-excitement but can you blame me? lol

Sent from my Motorola Moto XT1056...X gonna give it to ya!

slacker032

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Just the survey... Waiting on the OTA... I know, a little pre-excitement but can you blame me? lol

Have you heard anything since then? I filled out the survey a couple of days ago but haven't received any news since then.

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have you heard anything since then? I filled out the survey a couple of days ago but haven't received any news since then.

So I got an email Friday night saying that the soak test would start that night and I should expect to see the update pushed to my device...then about a half hour later I got another email saying ther was some sort of problem and it was being delayed until further notice...so take that for what it's worth. Haven't heard anything since :'(

efmw113

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
So I got an email Friday night saying that the soak test would start that night and I should expect to see the update pushed to my device...then about a half hour later I got another email saying ther was some sort of problem and it was being delayed until further notice...so take that for what it's worth. Haven't heard anything since :'(
So much for NDAs. :)

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you sign up on the Motorola website? If so, and you did the survey, then probably.

Capostatuz913

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i signed up for the motorola feedback program on the site awhile back certain times i missed some soak test due to not turning on the sync to get the email.. But this time around i filled out the survey..

Posted via Android Central App

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This just got pushed to me today...now on 4.4.2 on Sprint Moto X

Attachments

• 1392934482697.jpg
    1392934482697.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 31

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What changes have you noticed?

So far the camera seems snappier and quicker but that is all I have had the time to check so far...hearing o should get even better battery life so will have to check that out with a stress test probably tomorrow. Otherwise still early and letting everything settle in :)