- 6 Posts
testing moto x
I just got the GSM unlocked from Motomaker. I haven't activated the T-Mobile sim quite yet since the phone will be used overseas for a few months. What are my most inexpensive options to test call/text/data capabilities? Just want to make sure these features work before the period to return is over. Thanks in advance!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-14-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 02-16-2014, 11:39 PM #3
Re: testing moto xa.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 02-17-2014, 01:17 AM #4
- By Erick Newman in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:59 PM
- By laotzuology in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
- By Mardavia40 in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Jonathan Rosenthal in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Roger Gibbens in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:11 AM