Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It's a shame about the price though :(
I don't kill my phone's battery in a day anyway, I can just charge up at night.

Sent from my XT1056 using the Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Someone buy it! If you don't like it you can always return it right?

Posted via VZW Moto X on the Android Central App

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
This would be very useful for long days at car shows when I'm taking lots of pictures & sharing them. Or camping trips when away from a charger for a few days. Sometimes I have a 20+ hour travel day on multiple airplanes & this would be great. I will be getting one for sure.

Posted via Android Central App on my Ebony backed Moto X

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
This would be very useful for long days at car shows when I'm taking lots of pictures & sharing them. Or camping trips when away from a charger for a few days. Sometimes I have a 20+ hour travel day on multiple airplanes & this would be great. I will be getting one for sure.

If you really do get it, post pics if you can! I am considering buying this in a few months.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you really do get it, post pics if you can! I am considering buying this in a few months.

I will post pics. I already have a New Trent 9900mah portable battery pack that I use when out and about. But having a built in battery in the case would be much better.

My coworker has one of these for his iPhone & my friend has one on his HTC. They add a lot of bulk tho. But since the X has great battery life already I won't need to use it that often.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I will post pics. I already have a New Trent 9900mah portable battery pack that I use when out and about. But having a built in battery in the case would be much better.

My coworker has one of these for his iPhone & my friend has one on his HTC. They add a lot of bulk tho. But since the X has great battery life already I won't need to use it that often.

The bulk is really the only reason I wouldn't like it. Especially when I can go over a day when I need to. I don't like bulk when it comes to my phones. Even with cases like Otterbox. Especially the defender versions.

Sent from my XT1056 using AC Forums mobile app

Hoff Woohoo

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 920 has a similarly placed charging port and this was Mugens solution:

:confused:

This would be MUCH BETTER:

I was looking at 920 stuff because the port layout is similar to the X...

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Personally I am waiting on the Incipio offGrid case but it is taking awhile to be released since the announcement.

https://blog.incipio.com/press-releases/incipio-announce-motorola-moto-x-case-collection.html

Here is an iPhone example:
http://www.amazon.com/Incipio-iPhon...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3456807

Incipio playing with my emotions and my wallet. I'm still waiting on my Incipio Watson Flip Case to arrive. They need to release that offGrid case yesterday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2