Play Store Updates?

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
In the drop down main menu I sometimes get "2 apps need your permission to update"
I tap that link and it takes me to the Play store but then nothing else happens. How am I supposed to approve the updates?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Where to find - how to?

In the drop down main menu I sometimes get "2 apps need your permission to update"
I tap that link and it takes me to the Play store but then nothing else happens. How am I supposed to approve the updates?

Go to your account and to installed apps. From there just update.
My dad got a Moto X and I've been using it since he hasn't activated it. Awesome phone, wish I could get one for myself :-\

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

When it takes me to the play store there is a rectangle box to the right of the app name that says update. I just tap on that.

Posted via Android Central App

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

On the approve updates thing, I see no "Update" option in the Settings/Apps/ section but that may be because I have auto-update set. I am guessing if it needs to update again then it will notify again and I can look in the Settings/Apps thing again and maybe have an Update button available.

Thanks anyway.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

On the approve updates thing, I see no "Update" option in the Settings/Apps/ section but that may be because I have auto-update set. I am guessing if it needs to update again then it will notify again and I can look in the Settings/Apps thing again and maybe have an Update button available.

Thanks anyway.

Apps that have an update available along with a permission change won't automatically update.