- 8 Posts
Motorola Migrate Issue
Hi everyone, just got a new Moto X and I'm loving it so far. I tried using Motorola Migrate to move my data from my HTC One to the Moto X but it's going REALLY slow. I've had it running for about 60 mins now and it's just gotten to 6% (first 3% transferred in the first 10 mins). Is this normal? I know I have a lot of media (probably about 9 GB of pictures and video, no music) but this still seems really slow. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas on how to speed up the process?
- 02-16-2014, 08:36 PM #2
- 02-16-2014, 09:16 PM #3
- 02-17-2014, 04:30 AM #5
- 24 Posts
Re: Motorola Migrate Issue
And, There is no option to select what items you want to migrate. See, I did not want to copy any media files like pictures and videos, but I could not find an option to exclude that.
In the end, I used different apps from Play Store to migrate the SMS, Call Logs and SIM Contacts which was far easier and faster.
- By Nutty Ducky in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:56 AM
- By T-Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:48 AM
- By mrsharrypotter in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:49 PM
- By miamiborn79 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 03:45 PM
- By NinjaLombax in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:56 AM