Dialer Apps

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
[quoted post deleted by moderator]

Hey guys,
Not real happy with the 4.4 dialer what's the best app for that.

You can try Dialer+. It looks similar to the stock Dialer but has some pretty nice additions that make it much better if you tie it with Contacts+ and Messages+. I really like them.

Last edited by a moderator:

r p3

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
you aren't the end all be all of what's important to people.

You can try Dialer+. It looks similar to the stock Dialer but has some pretty nice additions that make it much better if you tie it with Contacts+ and Messages+. I really like them.

Thanks i'll try it

David Coconut

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I use dialer + and I like it very much. There is also an app which utilizes your caller ID and alerts you to who is calling even if it's not in your contacts.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Keep the discussion civil and on-topic. If you believe a post is inappropriate, then report it. Responding in kind is not an acceptable response.

I suggest that those involved take the opportunity to review the forum rules. Thread has been cleaned up.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Last edited:

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Dialer+. It looks similar to the stock Dialer but has some pretty nice additions that make it much better if you tie it with Contacts+

Ummm, just installed Dialer+ and very impressed that it did not require Permissions. Short lived joy as it needs Contacts+ to work and that requires some really scary Permissions.

Uninstalled Dialer+

kernmal

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I ended up installing SwipeDialer Pro. It looks and behaves like the stock ICS/JB dialer.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae