- 1 Posts
- 02-21-2014, 05:29 PM #2
That is weird
Glad you got it fixed though
Welcome to Android Central, btw
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM #3
Re: Moto X - Phone icon is half in tray - half out! HELP!
I would have tried clearing cache/date on the Launcher app.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM #4
- By jackadillo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:30 AM
- By dbaliczek in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:41 AM
- By Froalskiner#WN in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:52 PM
- By L Ahmed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:25 PM
- By cmcgee7148 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:14 PM