I Factory Reset my Moto X

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I just factory reset my Moto X and I only have 5 apps installed. I thought as soon as I reset I would download all my stuff again but I don't feel the need to. My phone feels faster than it did before the reset and disabled/uninstalled all the apps I needed too and I am pretty content. Has anyone else reset their device and marveled at the amount of apps you had before? My phone feels empty and for right now I'll keep it like that.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1393215700152.jpg
    1393215700152.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 1393215709039.jpg
    1393215709039.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 44

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I just factory reset my Moto X and I only have 5 apps installed. I thought as soon as I reset I would download all my stuff again but I don't feel the need to. My phone feels faster than it did before the reset and disabled/uninstalled all the apps I needed too and I am pretty content. Has anyone else reset their device and marveled at the amount of apps you had before? My phone feels empty and for right now I'll keep it like that.

It's always great factory resetting your phone. I tend to do it one every few months as I generate some amount of rubbish :) I like to keep my phone clean as well but its amazing how many apps I dont miss when they are off my phone

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It's always great factory resetting your phone. I tend to do it one every few months as I generate some amount of rubbish :) I like to keep my phone clean as well but its amazing how many apps I dont miss when they are off my phone

All I really needed was Evernote, Feedly, Pocket and my AC Forums app. I'll see how long it stays this way.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I always factory reset after an OTA. Since one is coming soon, I am backing stuff up to prepare for another reset.

Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I always factory reset after an OTA. Since one is coming soon, I am backing stuff up to prepare for another reset.

Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk

I backed up all my stuff to my Skydrive. Got 10GB of storage.

via VZW Moto X