Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By A895
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default I Factory Reset my Moto X

    I just factory reset my Moto X and I only have 5 apps installed. I thought as soon as I reset I would download all my stuff again but I don't feel the need to. My phone feels faster than it did before the reset and disabled/uninstalled all the apps I needed too and I am pretty content. Has anyone else reset their device and marveled at the amount of apps you had before? My phone feels empty and for right now I'll keep it like that.

    Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Factory Reset my Moto X-1393215700152.jpg   I Factory Reset my Moto X-1393215709039.jpg  
    Darth Spock likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: I Factory Reset my Moto X

    Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    I just factory reset my Moto X and I only have 5 apps installed. I thought as soon as I reset I would download all my stuff again but I don't feel the need to. My phone feels faster than it did before the reset and disabled/uninstalled all the apps I needed too and I am pretty content. Has anyone else reset their device and marveled at the amount of apps you had before? My phone feels empty and for right now I'll keep it like that.

    Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    It's always great factory resetting your phone. I tend to do it one every few months as I generate some amount of rubbish I like to keep my phone clean as well but its amazing how many apps I dont miss when they are off my phone
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: I Factory Reset my Moto X

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    It's always great factory resetting your phone. I tend to do it one every few months as I generate some amount of rubbish I like to keep my phone clean as well but its amazing how many apps I dont miss when they are off my phone
    All I really needed was Evernote, Feedly, Pocket and my AC Forums app. I'll see how long it stays this way.

    Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
  4. #4  

    Default Re: I Factory Reset my Moto X

    I always factory reset after an OTA. Since one is coming soon, I am backing stuff up to prepare for another reset.

    Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: I Factory Reset my Moto X

    Quote Originally Posted by TBolt View Post
    I always factory reset after an OTA. Since one is coming soon, I am backing stuff up to prepare for another reset.

    Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk
    I backed up all my stuff to my Skydrive. Got 10GB of storage.

    via VZW Moto X
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I Factory Reset my Moto X

    Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    I backed up all my stuff to my Skydrive. Got 10GB of storage.

    via VZW Moto X
    Good idea. I have 25 gigs for beta testing Sky...err...OneDrive. Thank you, Microsoft.



    Sent from my moto x using Tapatalk
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 03:08 PM
  2. [EE] Can I root my S4? [Noob] [Help]
    By Vayper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:48 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:57 PM
  4. Story of how I've nearly killed my S3.
    By Conor Fearon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:45 PM
  5. trying to use 'my files|documents" to take notes
    By please enter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

B