Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to See the Music Folder On the Phone Without Going Though A Music Player App?

This seems like a simple thing but I don't see it - how can I see the contents of my Music folder on the phone without using a music player app? Can do this or do I have to connect it to a computer and use that?

Global Posts
    2,695 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: How to See the Music Folder On the Phone Without Going Though A Music Player App?

Quote Originally Posted by tmann202 View Post
    This seems like a simple thing but I don't see it - how can I see the contents of my Music folder on the phone without using a music player app? Can do this or do I have to connect it to a computer and use that?
    If you use a file manager like ES File Explorer, you can view folders on your phone and the content inside them.
    “It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    UJ95x likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How to See the Music Folder On the Phone Without Going Though A Music Player App?

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    If you use a file manager like ES File Explorer, you can view folders on your phone and the content inside them.
    Just installed, thanks.