- 02-26-2014, 04:48 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 05:30 PM #3
- 02-26-2014, 05:37 PM #4
Re: Battery Life
I used my dad's for a few days before he activated it, and was able to get almost 7 hours of screen time with auto brightness.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-26-2014, 05:49 PM #5
- 02-27-2014, 12:51 PM #6
I normally get like 3-3.5 on LTE (Verizon). Right now I'm @ 53% with 1.5 hrs screen on. But I have 1 bar of LTE, half an hour of hot spot and I've made some phone calls too. I'm good with that, especially considering my GNex would be dead after an hour. Bear in mind, I'll probably charge it up @ 15% so I probably could get 4 hours if I let it die completely.
Posted via Android Central App
- By jmjrecj in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:22 AM
- By TomBrooklyn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:14 AM
- By risaaa26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:29 AM
- By ShlomoX in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Gimpy2k7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:26 PM