- 123 Posts
I could swear at one point I found a setting that changed the screen to white text on black background instead of the usual reverse, but now I can't find it. Don't see it in the Display settings or internet settings. Was I imagining things or can the phone do this?
EDIT: Found it, it was in the NY Times app. Sorry.
- 02-26-2014, 04:32 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 04:48 PM #4
- By snowpeck in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:37 AM
- By JozayG2 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:33 PM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:11 PM
- By blockraider925 in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:00 PM
- By ABOSWORTH007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:37 PM