- a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 02-27-2014, 02:42 PM #2
- 02-27-2014, 02:44 PM #3
- 02-27-2014, 03:15 PM #4
- 02-27-2014, 03:17 PM #5
- 02-27-2014, 03:38 PM #6
- 02-27-2014, 04:20 PM #7
- 02-27-2014, 05:05 PM #8
- 02-27-2014, 05:16 PM #9
- 448 Posts
Re: Play Store: Motorola Active Display Update (1.2.8)
In Developers options, I'm certain I had set my Window animation, Transition animation and Animator duration all to 0.5x while on 4.4...just checked and it looks like 4.4.2 re-set them all to 1.0, so you may want to check them.
It *might* impact whether you notice the lock screen briefly before the homescreen arrives. (Might not, too...lol)
Edit: I also just switched to ART from Dalvick (took longer to get the Apps all re-compiled than it did to re-boot after the OTA install)!
- 02-27-2014, 08:59 PM #10
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:24 PM
- By rcwalker_07 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
- By sabrekeeper in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:39 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:42 PM
- By StreetDocRN in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 01:11 PM