Moto X: WiFi battery Drain
WiFi is consistently showing 40-49% of battery use. Anybody else having this issue? I'm using strong WiFi at home and no issues with the other android phones in the house.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 10:13 PM.
- 03-03-2014, 07:03 AM #2
- 96 Posts
Re: Moto X: WiFi battery Drain
Is your phone usually on stand by? Or do you use it often? During times when my phone is on stand by the most, Wi-Fi is the highest battery usage. However, when I use my phone rather heavy, the screen becomes the #1 battery user and Wi-Fi isn't even the top 5. It all depends on your usage...
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:59 AM
- By nirajvashi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:03 PM
- By samkast in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
- By hpilot in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:14 PM
- By wolfgentleman in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:29 PM