Moto X: Touchless Controls, Verizon Messages
I have a VZW Moto X and use Verizon Messages for text. I also have a PIN lock on my phone. I have noticed when using the touchless controls to send text, without unlocking the phone first, the text are not sent. I have been able to use the stock messaging app though without issue. When the phone is unlocked, either messaging service can be used.
As anyone else noticed this behavior or situation?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-08-2014 at 06:17 PM.
- 03-08-2014, 04:15 PM #2
- 03-08-2014, 06:13 PM #3
Re: Touchless Controls, Verizon Messages
I haven't used it much but when I tried it only worked when the phone was off and the notification still triggered the "breathing notification." When I tried with the phone on and notification just in the status bar it did not work.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:12 PM
- By scottcraft in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Endri Matodashaj in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2014, 05:25 PM
- By TARDIS66 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 09:57 PM
- By misslocs in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:49 AM