AT&T: 4.4.2 KitKat, 165.44.1.ghost_att.ATT.en.US

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/98823/action/auth

Motorola posts AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 changelog, update rolling to devices now | Android Central

Printing documents and pictures - Added support for printing photos, Google Docs, GMail messages, and other content via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and hosted services like Google Cloud Print and HP ePrinters.
Improved battery life- Fixed bugs which caused a small number of users to experience shorter battery life after upgrading to Android 4.4.
Fixed email sync delays - Fixed a bug that could cause email services like Microsoft Exchange to experience intermittent delays in data synchronization.
International roaming fix - Fixed a bug that caused data connectivity issues for AT&T Moto X users while traveling outside the US.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm relatively new to Android, what did that mean? In iOS land when an update is up it's available for everyone right now. Not the same case here I take it?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm relatively new to Android, what did that mean? In iOS land when an update is up it's available for everyone right now. Not the same case here I take it?

Hasn't been the case with the Moto X and most Motorola Android updates.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

They usually roll updates out in stages. There are two reasons for this.
1. If there is a major undiscoverd problem with the update, they haven't given everyone the problem (this is mainly what the soak test does).
2. They don't have the server capacity of Apple.

fazzman

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine just finished. Also noticed that I have Isis now. Not sure if that was part of the update or not.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
All updated here. Haven't seen any real difference, but it updated about 3 hours ago and I've been busy since. I'm running ART, not Dalvik, and the upgrade went very smoothly and trouble-free. So far.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine just finished. Also noticed that I have Isis now. Not sure if that was part of the update or not.

Posted via Android Central App

ISIS was part of the update. It showed up on my X as well.

Well, now that we have access to Isis, I'll go ahead and leave this here
AT&T and Isis Mobile Wallet Offers
I'll probably still use Google Wallet more, but I'm definitely not opposed to free stuff and discounts, so I'll be using Isis where these offers are. Plus you get a $50 credit if you sign up for American Express Serve (which is not a credit card)

Last edited:

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I hope it does not Bork up my Google wallet. It works just fine on my moto x. I would not use ISIS if they paid me...more.

My Google wallet tap and pay as well as my Google wallet card are working just fine on my androids...despite ATT efforts to remove my choice all these years.

Sent from my bada$$ Nexus 5

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey, can you pull the APK of ISIS off of your Moto X?

Dev edition here, so no update from at&t and would like to see if that apk can install.

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to manually download this update? I've still got nothing. Heck I havent even gotten the latest play store update yet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol