[Q] Google Voice setup on AIO Wireless

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if anyone here on AIO Wirelss have conditional call forwarding setup on their AIOP Wireless device. I am switching from Sprint, to come to AIO, and do not want to use the AIO voicemail app

Can someone post their settings if they do know how to set it up, I have been a GVoicemail user for years and don't want to give that up

Also can the AIO wireless VM app be disabled or removed, if I have a none branded Moto X device, I'm not going to root this device, please advise thanks.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hard to believe not one person uses GVmail with Moto X, am I missing something, there has to be a setup process ??

UncleMike

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
As far as I can tell, AIO doesn't even sell the Moto X, so there wouldn't be any AIO voicemail app to disable or remove. The only setup that needs to be done (in my experience) is to set your conditional call forwarding to forward to your GV number instead of the AIO voicemail number.

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
As far as I can tell, AIO doesn't even sell the Moto X, so there wouldn't be any AIO voicemail app to disable or remove. The only setup that needs to be done (in my experience) is to set your conditional call forwarding to forward to your GV number instead of the AIO voicemail number.

Yep UM, or also looks like it can be done in the settings from what I can see, in the carrier section.voicemail, and click Google Voice, I will know once I activate the phone., thanks though

I guess the AIO wireless app is downloaded from the play store if they don't sell this phone, so I will not download it, thanks again. :)

maryratti

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have been having the same issue - since i got aio in october, i've only received a handful of vm's on my GV voicemail - all the rest have been sent to aio's inbox, which i dont have access to. i called aio but they cant turn my vm off, and i havent changed any settings in GV - everything worked fine when i had verizon prepaid.

suggestions?

DJB628

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I figured it out on my own, I should of posted

Open the dialer, then go into settings, click on the voicemail tab, and change it to Google Voice, then it should take the GV account number that is setup to your Gmail account, hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1