Save $20 on service when buying a Moto X (republic wireless)

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, just trying to save myself and whoever else could use it some $. Here is my referral link to save $20 on service when buying a Moto X or Moto G through the republicwireless website! Thanks!

http://rwshar.es/Q2_J

I've been nothing but impressed with their service and the Moto X, my only gripe being that the X is still on Jellybean, but the Kitkat update should be soon. :D

Last edited:

cluckkillerb

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
It really is an amazing service and deal, so much that people have a hard time believing what I'm paying(or not paying after referrals)...Its especially good for me since I live in the country and cell service sucks on all carriers out here, but my DSL speeds are good enough to support my phone service. I tried almost every carrier and was missing calls, with this, even if my DSL speeds dip too low to support the call it at least connects the call on WiFi before being handed over to the cell towers. Anyhow, I really hope everyone gets some people to use their links too so everyone can save and finally stop being gouged by their carriers!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2