Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Moto X review

Things I like about it:

Its 4.7 inch screen is what lead me to originally look into this phone. I wanted an Android phone but didn’t want a 5 inch screen like the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Moto X is the perfect size for someone who is used to using an iPhone 5c with a 4 inch screen. It is not much taller or wider than an iPhone and can also be used one-handed.

It runs nearly pure Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat.

Has double the RAM of an iPhone 5c.

Feels great to hold and that was Motorola’s goal when they were designing the Moto X. So I think they definitely succeeded.

Motomaker allows you to customize the color of your phone; front and back.

It is a great cheap unlocked smartphone. $399 for the 16GB and $449 for the 32GB.
    I have owned this phone a little over a month now and just felt compelled to try to write a review about it. This isn't the whole review just what I liked about it. You can read my whole review on my blog: Moto X: A great little piece of tech | Tech Plus Things.
    Check out my new blog. It is all about Tech, TV, Music and Books. techplusthings.wordpress.com

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: My Moto X review

Good review. Thanks for sharing. I just reactivated my Moto X myself. It's such a great phone. I agree with your review. I wish the camera was better indoors.

You should at least try the touch less controls and motorola assist. I don't use siri or talk to my phones either, but I do like the way the Moto X let's read me my texts while I'm driving and allows me to reply without touching the phone. Same with phone calls. I can choose to answer or not after the Moto X tells me who's calling. Maybe those features are not useful to you though. I would just hate for you to miss out on some of the features that really separate this phone from the others.

Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Default Re: My Moto X review

Quote Originally Posted by cwbcpa View Post
    Good review. Thanks for sharing. I just reactivated my Moto X myself. It's such a great phone. I agree with your review. I wish the camera was better indoors.

You should at least try the touch less controls and motorola assist. I don't use siri or talk to my phones either, but I do like the way the Moto X let's read me my texts while I'm driving and allows me to reply without touching the phone. Same with phone calls. I can choose to answer or not after the Moto X tells me who's calling. Maybe those features are not useful to you though. I would just hate for you to miss out on some of the features that really separate this phone from the others.

Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I agree with you guys, when I initially heard about the Moto X at first I didn't think too much of it I had a Razr Maxx HD at the time , but after some thinking about it specs hardware software cetera et cetera that sucks go for it and I could be happy with my decision I don't mind message screens that massive enough I can go 3 but the screen is perfect size feels great in the hand you can one hand palm the phone easily which makes it so worth it. The camera is good enough for me again I'm not not a pro photographer it is my only, but to me the shots are good enough I love the shake to activate camera feature something that every Android phone in today's day in age needs. I still remember the Motorola Droid one with the hardware, but the first manufacturers that too cheap to put it back on the phones there after that's why I like this feature so so much

Posted via Android Central App