Backing up Contacts on Deja Office

Roxy#WN

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I have all my contacts on Deja Office and my calendar too.
I know that backup assistant runs backups but I don't know what data is being backed up.
I am thinking I might want to use the phone as mey main contact software for my business.
So I need to have working backups of my Moto so that I can always restore everything I have in Deja Office. Contacts, calendar, notes etc. My Phone could crash or I could lose it and I want to be protected. What is the best way to do that?
Is there a software that will let me run backups to my PC?

smellyskate

May 13, 2014
Visit site
To back up your DejaOffice for Android database:

1. Connect your Android device to your PC and mount it as a disk drive (i.e. mass storage mode).
  2. On your PC, open Computer or My Computer and browse to your SD card/removable drive.
  3. Browse to the clusb folder on your SD card. Inside this folder you should see a file named "companionlink.db". This is your DejaOffice database.
  4. To back up the database, simply copy companionlink.db to a secure location on your computer.
NOTE: If you also want to back up contact photos, copy the "ContactPictures" folder to a secure location.

To restore a backed up DejaOffice for Android database:

1. Connect your Android device to your PC and mount it as a disk drive (i.e. mass storage mode).
  2. On your PC, open Computer or My Computer and browse to your SD card/removable drive.
  3. Place the backed up copy of companionlink.db in your clusb folder on the SD card.
NOTE: If you've also backed up the "ContactPictures" directory, place it in the clusb folder as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan