Cannot stop Moto Connect from call notifications

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am using Moto Connect as I find it extremely convenient for text messages. I do not want my PC to ring, however, when I get a voice call to my mobile phone. I have unchecked the box in settings to be notified for Incoming Calls and Missed Calls but I still get the notification on my PC. Is there any way just to get notified for text and not for calls?

smellyskate

May 13, 2014
Visit site
* You can choose to mute notification pop-ups and sounds in the Settings menu in the Motorola Connect Chrome extension.
* If you use Google Voice for text messages you can also access these via Motorola Connect. Simply open Google Voice, select the menu overflow button, then "Settings", then "Sync and notifications", then touch "Receive text messages" and select the "Via the messaging app" radio button.

This will now display Google Voice text messages through your primary messaging app and make them remotely available on your computer through the Motorola Connect Chrome extension.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I am using Moto Connect as I find it extremely convenient for text messages. I do not want my PC to ring, however, when I get a voice call to my mobile phone. I have unchecked the box in settings to be notified for Incoming Calls and Missed Calls but I still get the notification on my PC. Is there any way just to get notified for text and not for calls?

Same issue here. I wish I had an answer for you.