what do you use to listen to your favorite podcast?

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Buy a itouch best thing for podcasts ever.
I have a old 2nd gen itouch I paid $30 for and the battery easily lasts me a week and is way better then anything I have found for podcasts.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I've already given Apple enough cash for the computer I own. I've been using Onecast on my G2 but I'm thinking of trying something different when my Moto X arrives.

Posted via Android Central App

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Do any podcast options allow you to use it with "OK Google" voice controls in the same way that Google play Music works? I like to listen to podcasts while driving and would love this functionality.

Posted via Android Central App

proels

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Pocketcasts

One of the few apps I've purchased. I'd consider it indispensable if you listen to podcasts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I use Pocket Casts to listen to the Android Central podcast if I'm unable to catch it live on Hangouts.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I shelled out for Doggcatcher, and its been used daily on my last three phones -- so since about 2010.

Sent from some Android device or another using the AC Forums app.

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I shelled out for Doggcatcher, and its been used daily on my last three phones -- so since about 2010.

Sent from some Android device or another using the AC Forums app.
yeh, DoggCatcher. I have Pocket Casts, BeyondPod. They all see to work about the same. I listen to a lot of podcasts. It is just what seems to work intuitively for you.

Distorted Loop

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I used beyondpod for many years, but switched to Pocketcasts when it started offering playback position syncing across devices. Killer feature. Beyondpod was beta testing a while back and I'm sure that it's offered now, but Pocketcasts is just too good to bother checking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
PocketCasts (used to use doggcacther - still do on Google TV). Much better interface, inter-device syncing, and ChromeCast support!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21