- 20 Posts
Moto X Camera
Deciding to get a new phone and I like the sound of the Moto X but have heard the camera is pure crap on this device even after the updates or using the Google Camera app from the Play Store. How does this camera stack up against the Galaxy S3 camera? Not a typo for S4. I'm talking about S3 camera.
- 05-28-2014, 11:41 PM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: Moto X Camera
I came from an S3. I thought its camera was better than the Moto. Closer focus distance for macro shots. Much quicker. More accurate focus. However, I enjoy the quick twist access on the X and I've found the still pictures to be good enough. Just doesn't work for fast objects. Video is fine.
That being said, the other features on this phone for me for outweigh the camera weakness. I'm a fairly big camera/photography enthusiast too so it really is a decision on what's important in a phone.
There's an entire thread on here with examples and several others which talk about the topic.
Posted via Android Central App
- 20 Posts
- By bad43085 in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 1Last Post: Yesterday, 11:46 AM
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 12:20 PM
- By Shawndroid in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:57 AM
- By skeezix1970 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2014, 05:02 PM
- By pootang97 in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:25 PM