Which one to buy?

Rajeev Kumar5

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I bought Moto X (Royal Blue) but after few days of use it got yellowish color on the edges now I have to order another one. Shall I go for Black or wooden back? What do u suggest?

Posted via Android Central App

pdaniel219

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I am on my 2nd Moto X. The first one had the wood back. I went for the plastic back on my replacement. I like the plastic a lot better. The wood looked awesome, but it was pretty slippery. I felt like I could easily drop it. Just my opinion. I feel like I don't need a case with the plastic back.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have and like the woven black back. It has the woven pattern on it instead of just the plain back and has the soft touch finish which isn't slippery and isn't a fingerprint magnet.

BalrogWing

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 2nd Moto X. The first one had the wood back. I went for the plastic back on my replacement. I like the plastic a lot better. The wood looked awesome, but it was pretty slippery. I felt like I could easily drop it. Just my opinion. I feel like I don't need a case with the plastic back.

Thanks for the info, I just bought a 32 GB one off Swappa that has Walnut back for a pretty good price. I'll definitely buy a case for it now.

Cane Prevost

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the wood back and don't find it particularly slippery. Haven't dropped mine. Not as much hand friction as the soft touch backs but not slippery enough that I feel worried about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2