It has been three days and my Moto X has not shipped.

TheGrayComplex

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I ordered my Moto X three days ago and no shipping whatsoever. I've gone from being in total bliss waiting for my new phone to complete and utter aggravation. Motorola won't even send an intermediary e-mail like "We're backed up on orders!" or something of the sort. I've just been left in the dark. I still want my phone, just appalled at the terrible shipping times. Now when I get my phone it is going to be such a lack-luster experience.

How long did it take you guys to get your phones that were ordered manufacturer direct?

Thanks.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
3 days or 3 BUSINESS days? If you ordered on Friday, I'd expect shipment on Tues. or Wed. If you ordered Wed., you may have a bit of a gripe.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Waiting 2-3 business days for a customized Moto X is much faster than a China assembled gold iPhone 5S when it came out, took a month to deliver.

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Um i have some bad news guys, Apparently Motorola aka Google has closed down the factories in U.S so that can also be the reason why your phone has not shipped out yet.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Here is the response I got from a Chinese Lenovo worker friend of mine!

你们美国人都被宠坏了。我们对中国的定单第一。你会得到它,当你得到它!

sent via my lg g-flex on sprint, posted by android centrals app....life is good✌

Last edited:

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Nothing has closed quite yet. If you ordered Friday, you'll probably get it tomorrow. 3 - BUSINESS days, :p

I've ordered a few of these things. You won't always get updates emailed to you, for whatever reason.

Posted via Android Central App

Heavy Fluid

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine took about a week I think. They emailed me once to let me know that it was in process and offered a tracking number. After that, it was a waiting game and a constant check of that tracking number.

ougrad1

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I ordered my Moto X three days ago and no shipping whatsoever. I've gone from being in total bliss waiting for my new phone to complete and utter aggravation. Motorola won't even send an intermediary e-mail like "We're backed up on orders!" or something of the sort. I've just been left in the dark. I still want my phone, just appalled at the terrible shipping times. Now when I get my phone it is going to be such a lack-luster experience.

How long did it take you guys to get your phones that were ordered manufacturer direct?

Thanks.

Dramatic much?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay