Is anyone else having issues with blinkfeed on their Moto X?

ncvikingx97

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
As the title says, is anyone else having any issues? I can't seem to get the launcher apk to install.

Posted via Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Ya you can sideload it.

Sure, you can sideload it. But the fact that it's not working on your phone might indicate that it's not actually going to work as intended.

I mean, I could probably find a bunch of TouchWiz apps and sideload them on my phone, but that doesn't mean that they'll work. Okay, I just vomited at the idea of loading anything TouchWiz on my Moto X.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sure, you can sideload it. But the fact that it's not working on your phone might indicate that it's not actually going to work as intended.

I mean, I could probably find a bunch of TouchWiz apps and sideload them on my phone, but that doesn't mean that they'll work. Okay, I just vomited at the idea of loading anything TouchWiz on my Moto X.

While I agree for the most part, there ARE some useful features of Touchwiz, on tablets anyway. I'll leave those for my tablet and leave my Moto X un-touched though.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

Its not a fact that its not working on my moto x because it does and it actually works well.

Posted via Android Central App

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Its not a fact that its not working on my moto x

The fact I was mentioning had nothing to do with your phone. No one was talking about your phone. I was talking about the OP's phone. He said that the app wasn't working correctly. I said it MIGHT be because the app isn't intended for the Moto X.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad