Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

It connects to WiFi but no data transfer what to do?
    It doesn't have any problem connecting through tethering.

Default Re: WiFi not working

Could you give us a little more info? Are you able to connect to the internet at all? Are you on your home network or a public one? Does this happen no matter which network you're using? What color is the Wi-Fi indicator when you swipe down the Quick Settings (swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers)?

In the meantime, review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Could you give us a little more info? Are you able to connect to the internet at all? Are you on your home network or a public one? Does this happen no matter which network you're using? What color is the Wi-Fi indicator when you swipe down the Quick Settings (swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers)?

In the meantime, review this guide and see if any of the tips help: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems
    Through wifi no, through data yes, wifi through tethering I doesn't have any problem in surfing the net. I have tried only one network. The same network connecting in Samsung n have no problem at all in surfing the internet.

Posted via Android Central App

Try my suggestions in that guide. Just because one device is working on a wi-fi connection doesn't mean that all devices will work. You may need to reset the router or fiddle with its settings.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I just checked on other network it connected and worked fine. It doesn't work on this particular wifi network. It get connected but no internet. What could b the problem.

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I am posting these with samsung through same network.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiFi not working-screenshot_2014-06-09-10-58-55.jpg   WiFi not working-screenshot_2014-06-09-10-58-36.jpg   WiFi not working-screenshot_2014-06-09-10-59-08.jpg  

Have you looked through the wi-fi troubleshooting guide I linked you to? Try the tips mentioned there.