Google Now wakes up without the launch phrase.

Rajeev Kumar5

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Touchless control in my Moto X is having sm kind of problem. It unexpectedly wakes up without the launch phrase. I cleared cache, uninstalled update again reinstalled update then too problem still persist. What to do?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Touchless control in my Moto X is having sm kind of problem. It unexpectedly wakes up without the launch phrase. I cleared cache, uninstalled update again reinstalled update then too problem still persist. What to do?

Well, i think you should walk down the nearest customer support ! And seek answers from them ... and yes one more thing I have been using moto x for a while but never ???? are you sure you are encountering this problem ?

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Try retraining the launch phrase.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Agreed on this one. A few people that I know have had issues with touchless control launching unintentionally or at random times. It is because they did not train the launch phrase in a silent room and use a fairly loud voice when training it. As soon as they went through the process in a silent room using a louder than normal voice, all of their problems went away.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Here's the method I saw on another thread:

In a quiet room hold the phone at arm's length and say "Okay Google Now" at a slightly higher volume than normal when requested.

Edit- Also when I re-trained my touchless control I accented a different word each time. Three words and three examples.

It worked for me.

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had this happen 2 times. Both in the same day the last was at night just laying in my bed. Not that big of a deal but curious as to what caused it

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Had it happen yesterday from a voice on the car radio which launched it ? Certainly not the end of the world but curious never the less.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Edit- Also when I re-trained my touchless control I accented a different word each time. Three words and three examples.

It worked for me.
I've tried that a couple of times and while it triggers touchless control a lot, it audio caused a ton of false positives.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma