Anyone use the Skip?

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone currently use the moto Skip? Does it work well? What are it's other benefits? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone use the Clip?

The Skip?

I found the Skip Dots more useful.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

sfringer

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I used mine until I lost it. Wore it clipped over my pocket edge, found it to be convenient. I actually lost it twice; the first time it actually attached itself inside the door jam of my vehicle, the second time I have no idea.

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the skip and three dots. After trying them out, I found them not to be all that practical. I basically stopped using them. Why, well for one I did not like having to remember to wear the skip. Also, you have to Tap on a certain spot on the phone...sometimes moving it around to find the right spot. Also, my phone stays unlocked automatically in my house and car and I use Active Notifications. So I did not end up really needing it all that much. I would not recommend buying the Skip based on my experience.

sfringer

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I would not recommend buying the Skip based on my experience.

I would have to agree with this comment - I used it because it was included free when I bought my Moto X. I found it convenient; but like hisense, I previously had my phones set to be unlocked when at home (using Tasker).

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't find it very easy to hit the spot; marginally useful at this point but it was free. I'm wearing it now.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I, too, found it inconvenient (always coming undone or ending up in the laundry basket with my shirt!). I bought a pack of Digital Tattoos to try out since they stay on for five days. I want to use them when I travel but haven't gone anywhere since they arrived.

Posted via Android Central App

ShoelerDroid

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I love it. I have one of the skip dots at work next to my keyboard and the wearable on the band of my mechanical watch. Gives me a similar concept that my pebble as a trusted device does.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781