Anyone getting the Moto Z Force instead of the Z?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I believe i will be getting the z force instead of the z, better battery and better camera, plus shatter proof screen, just hopefully it isnt $500 i think 400 is a good price

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Pending the Nexus devices announced I will be most likely going Z Force. I love my Moto Nexus but the Z Force is a touch smaller and probably going to fit better in my pocket. Also having kids the shatterproof screen sounds like a godsend XD

Posted via the Android Central App

Erick47

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I believe i will be getting the z force instead of the z, better battery and better camera, plus shatter proof screen, just hopefully it isnt $500 i think 400 is a good price

I'm guessing the z force will be anywhere between $550 - $650 while the Z will be cheaper.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Depends if the Z Force will even be available for your market.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
If I were to choose, I'd pick the Force.

The much bigger battery alone is enough to make me pick that over the standard model.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm stoked for the both. In the end I will most likely get the z force also. Love the shatter proof screen and bigger battery. Can't wait to pre order.

GSEND

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the phone to upgrade to from my Droid Turbo (original). I have been wondering which phone to get next, but I am wondering no more.

sayling

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Leaning towards the Force.... I am a fan of wireless charging and unfortunately, as best I can tell, it looks like neither of them have wireless charging built into their "stock" variations. The specs for the Incipio add-on battery pack list wireless charging as an "option", so waiting on some more info on how that plays out......

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I will certainly compare this to a new Nexus. I still have original Turbo so its time for a change. I like the shatterproof screen and the looks of the design. The availability of adding a battery is appealing.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've always liked Moto devices and I went to LG for the G3 and it was a decent device. But didn't have the Motorola build quality feel. I have a Nexus 6p and I like stock Nexus. Motorola is probably the closest to stock Nexus then any other OEM.

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Am I right in thinking that this better speced version of the Moto Z is not being released outside there US?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It is a better spec than the moto z. The moto z is thinner in size though. I will get the z force myself. I like wireless charging but it's not a deal breaker. The z force seems to have everything I want in a device plus I think it looks awesome. And the way moto did the mods were smart unlike LG IMO. Can't wait to pre order this bad boy.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I could be going out on a limb here but it doesn't make sense to settle for the Z.... The Z force is a much better option unless price is a big issue or you just have to have a thinner phone.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
If I were interested in the Z, I'd definitely prefer the Force, even at a higher price point. But since I'm on AT&T, it's likely a moot point anyway since it looks like Verizon is getting all the goodies.

Dongox

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a lot of interest in the Force and 0 in the standard issue. Battery life is my #1 concern with most else being almost equal. I would get the Force and drop the battery Mod on top of it. Unfortunately I have a great plan on Sprint ($30/mo)and I'll never get to see it.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a lot of interest in the Force and 0 in the standard issue. Battery life is my #1 concern with most else being almost equal. I would get the Force and drop the battery Mod on top of it. Unfortunately I have a great plan on Sprint ($30/mo)and I'll never get to see it.

The Force + battery mod is my exact plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech