Who has issues with their Z Force?

Neiko1967

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I luv my phone but had issues being able to call out. Restart phone and it would work for awhile. Calls coming in was no problem. Also would drop calls. Now my some of my bookmarks went missing. Anyone else have issues?

anon(4745099)

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I have not had any of the issues you mentioned. Within the first 3 days, my Z Force started displaying a bright line along the left edge of the display that would not go away. I went to the Verizon store and they swapped it out for another. Since then, knock on wood, I've not had any issues whatsoever.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
No problems so far. I'd do a factory reset of yours, and then if it gives you any more issues, exchange it. (Though I would first check the window in which you can exchange it, and if you're getting close on time, just go ahead & exchange it.)

Neiko1967

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Of course it was just after the 2 week period to exchange. They said it has a one year warranty from Lenovo so wasn't too worried. How do you do a reset? Will I loose my pictures?

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Aside from the annoying speakerphone startup delay and the poor camera performance in default mode, I couldn't be happier. And I expect the speakerphone delay will be fixed with a software update.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
No problems what so ever accept like some have said on the speaker phone delay and as well the first ring is low until it amps up. I wonder if this could be BC we may have it set to ring increase as opposed to normal ring which could also fix the speaker phone delay

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice wifi disconnecting? I've seen mine do it a few times now
Mine does too along with the ringer and speaker problem. That and not that big of a jump in features and performance from my Turbo 2 having me thinking of a return.

emanwis

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Aside from the annoying speakerphone startup delay and the poor camera performance in default mode, I couldn't be happier. And I expect the speakerphone delay will be fixed with a software update.

Not to hijack the thread, but are there specific settings to tweak for the camera to make it better? I've been pleased with the quality of the pics but would always take improvements.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Not to hijack the thread, but are there specific settings to tweak for the camera to make it better? I've been pleased with the quality of the pics but would always take improvements.

The best suggestion I can offer is when the camera first activates, press the camera icon and choose "Pro" mode. Then take your photos. There is no delay and no "best shot" feature. Just a quick photo capture on full auto "pro" mode. Been the best discovery I've made with the camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy