mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine in the mail. Looks pretty good and works with the mods.

Posted via the Android Central App

Not really understanding the point of this. I can't see this adding any drop protection. Only scratch resistance.
Seems pointless for protection. But that's just me
I will stick to my OtterBox Defender with the plastic screen protector removed and a Tempered Glass in it's place.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Not really understanding the point of this. I can't see this adding any drop protection. Only scratch resistance.
Seems pointless for protection. But that's just me
I will stick to my OtterBox Defender with the plastic screen protector removed and a Tempered Glass in it's place.

It doesn't really add drop protection. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Kashton

Banned
Jan 10, 2016
Visit site

Looks good man! Fit looks to be perfect. I've thought about ordering from them. Do they make anything for the actual mods? I've done this on my mods

Attachments

• IMG_20160816_003558.jpg
    IMG_20160816_003558.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 90

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Looks good man! Fit looks to be perfect. I've thought about ordering from them. Do they make anything for the actual mods? I've done this on my mods

No nothing for the mods. I saw your mods from a other thread. Looks really good.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't really add drop protection. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Please explain the concept then? Are you just trying to make your phone look pretty, sleek and stylish?
Like I said just an opinion but, if I put something on my phone it's going to protect it form drop protection.
Otherwise with that skin I will just have a pretty, broken device.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Please explain the concept then? Are you just trying to make your phone look pretty, sleek and stylish?
Like I said just an opinion but, if I put something on my phone it's going to protect it form drop protection.
Otherwise with that skin I will just have a pretty, broken device.

It changes the look of your phone with minimal protection, scratch protection and adds a bit of grip..... nothing more. I use there skins on all my devices and like the quality. I like OtterBox as well, but it's a bit to large for my taste. Thought I would post a pic in case anybody was interested or on the fence about these. Easy install and relatively cheap.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
It changes the look of your phone with minimal protection, scratch protection and adds a bit of grip..... nothing more. I use there skins on all my devices and like the quality. I like OtterBox as well, but it's a bit to large for my taste. Thought I would post a pic in case anybody was interested or on the fence about these. Easy install and relatively cheap.

I like it man! Anyone who puts there own style and vision to something makes it unique and there own. I think it looks cool! I just wished they offered something for the battery mod and the typical style back mod. Good job and I commend your style!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
That's cool and all but to me it still looks incomplete since there's no Style Shell on it.

ch5220

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Just curious how long it took to receive yours. I ordered one on Monday and it hasn't even shipped yet. I know Amazon prime has spoiled my patience with shipping times, but it seems ridiculous to take 4-5 days to drop one skin in the mail.

Faded03cobra198p

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Just curious how long it took to receive yours. I ordered one on Monday and it hasn't even shipped yet. I know Amazon prime has spoiled my patience with shipping times, but it seems ridiculous to take 4-5 days to drop one skin in the mail.

Their shipping times are pretty bad. I emailed them asking the holdup and they refunded me and sent the skins as a "GIFT"

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a concrete two piece on Saturday and it just arrived at a local post office a few towns over this morning. Their biggest problem seems to be getting these skins out the door quickly. My order had a three day turn around which I guess makes sense as I'm sure these are cut to order rather than simply pulled off a shelf.

I'll probably rotate it with a clear case and leather mod/bumper case once it arrives from China sometime next week.

ch5220

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Finally received my skin yesterday. I got the carbon black skin, which looks great and was very easy to install. Fits perfectly and looks like it came as the original phone back. I can also confirm that the mods do attach perfectly and don't feel any looser than when attached without the skin.

Only problem is with the type of skin I ordered. The carbon skin is extremely slippery, feels even more slippery than just the normal back without a mod. the only reason I wanted the skin was to provide grip so that I could just use the verizon bumper and attach mods without having to remove a style mod. The slippery feel bugged me enough that I ended up removing it this morning. I'm waiting to hear back from them about returning or exchanging.

So I would definitely recommend these skins because they fit great and work well with the mods, I would just get one of the rubbery or leather skins to provide more grip.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Making sure I read correctly.. the skins work on the style shell mods? Do you have to specifically order for the mod or just order the regular skin for the phone and put it on the mod instead? Any help on this would so greatly appreciated. I'd like to cover a couple of my mods but needed to make sure I ordered correctly first. Thanks to all!!

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Making sure I read correctly.. the skins work on the style shell mods? Do you have to specifically order for the mod or just order the regular skin for the phone and put it on the mod instead? Any help on this would so greatly appreciated. I'd like to cover a couple of my mods but needed to make sure I ordered correctly first. Thanks to all!!

They do not have skins for the style shell/mod. I contacted them about this, and they didn't have any plans at the time (right after device launch, so... about a month ago?) to make skins for the mods. They only have it for the bare phone back and camera bump.