How many of you guys keep the JBL Speaker mod on most of the time?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I find that I use mine quite a bit even though it's thick. Speaker phone and music is great so most of the time it's attached to my Force I've realized. I also decided to change the color out to stainless steel contrast the other day. It's also great for work as I have to call and set appointments often and it's so much easier to hear on speaker phone. Probably my favorite mod. Hoping that will change and something will come out that makes me change my mind.

Also does anyone know how much that Camo mod costs? Is it a direct order from Incipio or does Verizon stock it?1471839624377.jpg

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I find that I use mine quite a bit even though it's thick. Speaker phone and music is great so most of the time it's attached to my Force I've realized. I also decided to change the color out to stainless steel contrast the other day. It's also great for work as I have to call and set appointments often and it's so much easier to hear on speaker phone. Probably my favorite mod. Hoping that will change and something will come out that makes me change my mind.

Also does anyone know how much that Camo mod costs? Is it a direct order from Incipio or does Verizon stock it?View attachment 236556

The camo mod is $14.99, but if u get an employee discount like I do (25%) it should run u $11.25. Verizon carries them but they sent mine in the mail cus they didn't have any in the store.

Moto Z Force activate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy