Z Force users opinion

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
So now that the Google Pixel is out, anyone wishing they'd waited and went with this new Google device?

I'm very happy with the Z Force but the new device has me a bit intrigued. I will be looking into the Pixel XL when they start to become available in the store. I'd like to hold one and see how well it performs. Always enjoy playing with a new toy.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Not for that price. I would like the option of one more really useful mod to come out.
What would that one mod be? I find the battery mod to be my most needed for piece of mind to get me through an unusually heavy day at work.

I'd really like a very high quality but reasonably priced camera mod to be made available. Even if at the end of the day it was just a really good zoom lens and a few mirrors that used the phones already good camera.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
No Pixels for me. I would like to replace my back-up Nexus 5, with the 6 or 6P, assuming that they have wifi calling on Verizon.:p

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
What would that one mod be? I find the battery mod to be my most needed for piece of mind to get me through an unusually heavy day at work.

I'd really like a very high quality but reasonably priced camera mod to be made available. Even if at the end of the day it was just a really good zoom lens and a few mirrors that used the phones already good camera.
I'm with you on a camera mod that is a true improvement or at least doesn't have as many compromises as the current one. I haven't gotten the battery mod yet, but I will.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
So now that the Google Pixel is out, anyone wishing they'd waited and went with this new Google device?

I'm very happy with the Z Force but the new device has me a bit intrigued. I will be looking into the Pixel XL when they start to become available in the store. I'd like to hold one and see how well it performs. Always enjoy playing with a new toy.

I am bummed, especially because the Force really isn't that much cheaper than the XL. The force is $720 while the Pixel XL is $769....

I am going to try and sell my 6P and get an XL here is the next month or two though.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Got the. Z Force for. $520 plus the free speaker mod. But not as good as getting my wife the Z Play for $200 plus getting $300 for her LG g4 in trade. Neither on contract so we both are getting line discounts.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I am bummed, especially because the Force really isn't that much cheaper than the XL. The force is $720 while the Pixel XL is $769....

I am going to try and sell my 6P and get an XL here is the next month or two though.
I got the Z Force about a month ago. I could get a Pixel XL if I really wanted one. I just can't justify making the purchase. The battery mod, ShatterShield, and near stock Android smoothness make me very happy with this device. I'm even getting very good photos, it scored just two points behind the Pixel.

This phone stands strong all on its own but being able to add the battery or speaker mod is an awesome bonus. I also prefer the leather style shell by far over a glass or brushed aluminum back.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I got the Z Force about a month ago. I could get a Pixel XL if I really wanted one. I just can't justify making the purchase. The battery mod, ShatterShield, and near stock Android smoothness make me very happy with this device. I'm even getting very good photos, it scored just two points behind the Pixel.

This phone stands strong all on its own but being able to add the battery or speaker mod is an awesome bonus. I also prefer the leather style shell by far over a glass or brushed aluminum back.

I agree with all your points! That's why I'm gonna get rid of my 6P instead of the Z haha

Although I am a bit timid as I switched back to the 6P over the last few days to check out nougat and the battery compared to the force is garbage. So I'm hoping the Pixel XL will be more in line with the Z in terms of battery life.

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I came from the LG G3 and my wife the G4...we spent a good deal of time in the Verizon store and without being brand loyal (at all), the Z Force was a runaway winner, nothing even close. We consider ourselves very practical, don't need a flashy phone to impress. What you see with a Galaxy, iPhone, LG, HTC is what you get...the Z Force can adapt and become a device that changes to whatever you need it to become. Mods or not, the barebone Z holds its own against any top tier phone out there. Do I need additional power on a long journey away from a charging source, add battery Mod...need additional volume that blows away any other phone out there?
Add speaker Mod. To me, this adds so much value and helps future proof a great phone. The sky is the limit on what brilliant minds will bring to the Z, and that is an exciting position to be in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692